As per Ayurveda, we believe that the root of all our ailments lies in our gut. “Pachanam” is an Ayurvedic formulation that rekindles your “jatharagni” or digestive fire and improves your digestion. The herbs used in this formulation work as a stimulant for the digestive system. In Ayurveda, we call them “Deepan” and “Pachan” dravyas. They will also boost your appetite and support bowel wellness.
How to Use:-
1. Take 1/2 teaspoon (3 gm) “Pachanam” Ayurvedic tea.
2. Add it to 150 ml of water.
3. Boil the water.
4. Switch off the flame when the water reduces to 2/3rds.
5. Sieve and consume it.
6. You can add jaggery, honey, or lemon for added flavor.
7. You can have it once or twice daily.