So much so that anxiety and sleeplessness has become a part of it. That is the exact reason why we feel tired all the time. The herbs used in “Soukhyam” are known for their stress and anxiety-relieving properties. It will relax your mind and improve the quality of sleep. “Soukhyam” is a combination of herbs, when consumed regularly will not only relax your mind giving you a sound sleep but will also boost memory, there by improving the ability to focus, learn and live a healthy lifestyle.
Sarpagandha, Jatamansi, Brahmi, Shankhapushpi, Ashwagandha
How to Consume:-
1. Take 1/2 teaspoon (3 gm) “Soukhyam”Ayurvedic tea.
2. Add it to150 ml of boiled water.
3. Let it sit for 3-4 minutes.
4. Sieve and consume it like green tea.
5. You can have it once or twice daily.
Spand’s other Ayurvedic Teas:-
Amrutam – Ayurvedic Tea for Immunity (100 gms)
Pachanam – Ayurvedic Tea for Digestion (100 gms)
Pavitram – Ayurvedic Tea for Detox (100 gms)
Ayurvedic Tea – Combo Pack of 4