Mukha means face in Sanskrit and lepam means exotic Ayurvedic herbal paste. A face-pack that will remove the dead skin and bring life back to your skin. Look brighter and radiant with Spand’s all natural face-mask. Mukhlepam removes the toxins from the skin leaving it radiant and soft. We have researched age old Ayurvedic granthas to make the perfect product for your face.
Haridra, Amraharidra, Raktachandan, Neem, Mulethi, Manjishtha, Kushtha, Baavchi, Bala, Jatamansi, Multani mitti
How to Use:-
1. Take one teaspoon Mukhlepam in a mixing bowl.
2. Take milk or water to mix the powder with.
3. Keep adding as per your choice to make it into a thick paste.
4. Apply the paste to your face and leave it be.
5. Avoid the eyes and lips area.
6. Wash it off with water before the mask gets too dry.
7. Dab your face softly with a soft towel.